The Philadelphia Declaration
During ITC 2017 the Philadelphia Declaration was composed. Below the first draft as was presented at the end of the ITC meeting on Saturday August 12.
We commit ourselves to facilitate the creation of working conferences harnessing the unique genius of the various theosophical streams
- identifying suffering/hot topics that need a solution from theosophical perspective
- studying and contemplating the theosophical teachings and selecting the relevant principles
- translating these into modern language/ putting these into context
- developing pure and simple applications (products)
- inspire, encourage or facilitate theosophical branches or organizations to enter the arena*, to offer these solutions.
‘we have it in our power to begin the world over again’
– Th. Paine
* with reference to the Letter of the Maha Chohan
We are currently gathering feedback to improve this declaration. Help us to improve the Philadelphia Declaration by sending us your feedback through our contact form.