International Theosophy Conference 2022
Theme: to be defined…
Preliminary date: July 20 – July 24, 2022
But Breath needs a mind to embrace the Universe
– The Secret Doctrine II, Stanza IV, sloka 17
The word man comes from Manas, a Sanskrit word that can be translated as ‘mind’. Man is endowed with mind. We are thinkers. We become what we think.
Theosophy teaches: mind is sevenfold. Our mind has the capacity to embrace the universe. But how can we develop such a mind? And could that help us overcome problems such as polarization, racism and inequality?
We invite you to our online conference to exchange your ideas, study together and to explore this year’s theme: A Mind embracing the Universe!
Portuguese and Spanish
ITC 2021 will be available in 3 languages; English, Portuguese and Spanish.
To make life easier, we have made 2 additional menu items on the website where all the information about ITC 2021 can be found in Portuguese and Spanish.
The purposes of ITC
International Theosophy Conferences Inc. is a platform where Theosophical organizations and all other earnest students of Theosophy meet. This infers that ITC won’t typically function as another Theosophical vehicle, in spreading Theosophy itself. Instead ITC is committed to connect all Theosophists, supporting them in their common cause in the light of the purposes of ITC, which are:
- To maintain the principles of the Modern Theosophical Movement presented by H. P. B. as a living power in the minds and hearts of Humanity, encouraging explorations in the light of her teachings.
- To foster mutual meaningful intercommunication, understanding and respect among the Theosophical mainstreams, stimulating thereby continuous spiritual Unity.
- To be a platform, supporting and sponsoring the annual international Conference of Theosophical Organizations.
- To unite people in sharing the Philosophy of Theosophy, studying and further exploring Religion, Philosophy and Science from a Theosophical Perspective.