Theo-Sophia the Integral Wisdom
Returning to the Source of Science, Philosophy and Religion
July 25 – 28, 2019
Wheaton, Illinois, USA
Objectives of ITC 2019
Theosophy is integral by its Nature. It is a seeing, knowing and understanding of the inner and outer relations that exist between all things, and all things, as The One Life! It is The One Life, recognized through the lenses of Science, Philosophy and Religion.
This year’s objectives are:
- To rediscover and deeply appreciate the Integral Nature of Theosophy!
- Demonstrate how Theosophy can be applied to offer the solution to any problem pertaining to our lives.
- To make the Theosophical Principles a “Living Power in The Minds and Hearts of Humanity” by working together as Theosophists from all streams, using each other’s genius.
As Theosophists we can serve mankind by showing how theosophical principles can be applied to offer the solution to today’s problems.
We welcome all students of Theosophy to come and work with us in our study groups, rediscovering the Integral Nature of Theosophy.
Purposes of ITC
International Theosophy Conferences Inc. is a platform where Theosophical organizations and all other earnest students of Theosophy meet. This infers that ITC won’t typically function as another Theosophical vehicle, in spreading Theosophy itself. Instead ITC is committed to connect all Theosophists, supporting them in their common cause in the light of the purposes of ITC, which are:
- To maintain the principles of the Modern Theosophical Movement presented by H. P. B. as a living power in the minds and hearts of Humanity, encouraging explorations in the light of her teachings.
- To foster mutual meaningful intercommunication, understanding and respect among the Theosophical mainstreams, stimulating thereby continuous spiritual Unity.
- To be a platform, supporting and sponsoring the annual international Conference of Theosophical Organizations.
- To unite people in sharing the Philosophy of Theosophy, studying and further exploring Religion, Philosophy and Science from a Theosophical Perspective.