ITC 2018 in Berlin!
July 26 - 29, 2018
"What is a life worth living?"
The Philadelphia Declaration
We commit ourselves to facilitate the creation of working conferences harnessing the unique genius of the various theosophical streams, by:
- identifying suffering/hot topics that need a solution from theosophical perspective
- studying and contemplating the theosophical teachings and selecting the relevant principles
- translating these into modern language/ putting these into context
- developing pure and simple applications (products)
- inspire, encourage or facilitate theosophical branches or organizations to enter the arena*, to offer these solutions
“we have it in our power to begin the world over again”
– Th. Paine
Read more about our:
During International Theosophy Conferences there are study groups. Various topics are explored in these study circles. Everyone contributes by sharing universal thoughts and viewpoints with the group.
Expand your knowledge and insight by following lectures at International Theosophy Conferences. Speakers from various theosophical mainstreams get together to give lectures.
In between studies and lectures there are plenty of breaks to exchange ideas and to replenish your energy level. Take your time to chat with other attendees, take a walk and discuss your newly obtained insights.